In order to add metadata to each note you should create table with two columns: “name” and “value”. Like this:
There are several optional metadata properties that you can specify:
- location - location where the content was created. E.g. ‘San Francisco’.
- description - short description of the content.
- date - date of the creation. Format YYYY-MM-DD. E.g. 2022-07-15
- tags - comma separated tags/keywords.
- language - two letter language code.
You can add any additional metadata property that you consider valuable.